February 28, 2011

The nursery revealed!

Here it is!  The room where me and my boy are sure to spend many wonderful sleepless moments.  I didn't really go with a theme, except to use fabric to add some attitude to the room.  I made a lot of what you see, and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out! 

 Here it is!  

 I LOVE the "You Are My Sunshine" picture.   Had to have it {from etsy}.

Another view.


I made the fabric hoops, curtains, and pillows you see here.

I also made the crib skirt and the banner above the crib.

Ready to diaper up a cute little booty!!

Another etsy find and love.


Ta-daa!!

In case you are wondering... I have NOT finished my quilt.  The top has been made for months, but I haven't quite had the motivation to complete it.  Actually - I am scared of messing it up, but I think I just need to take the plunge and do it.  I am not going to rush it, but I hope to finish it this summer sometime (since I'll have SO much time.... right...?).

6 comments:

  1. Ahhh! Looks so cute! I love the fabric hoops and "you are my sunshine" sign!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks incredible! You did an AMAZING job with all the fabric. Love it! And I just adore that green lamp...where did you get it??

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Linz! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah, it's GREAT! the grey and yellow motif is something we're planning on, too, though i'm sure the final product will have it's own fashion/flare! :) i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! I did some fabric hoops too... I love how the pop of color looks! And I love your diaper supply ;)
    So close!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, what a fun space! I absolutely love the guitar print from etsy. super cute :)

    ReplyDelete