February 5, 2011

EVICTION NOTICE: 50 days.

I thought this was cute.  Hee-hee!  Obviously if he decides to stick around longer than the 50 days until he is due, I won't hold it against him, but if he decides to arrive on or around that mark - that would be ideal!!  It is funny... I view everything in terms of "before" and "after" baby now.  I got an invite to a friends graduation party and I have to stop and think - this will be "after" baby... even going grocery shopping and looking at expiration dates on food!  There is some food that just won't expire until "after" baby comes.  SO weird to be so close.  I am slowly feeling more and more ready.  We had our last childbirth class this past week.  I think I think more about giving birth and actually getting him here than what life is going to be like after he is here.  For some reason, I'm not all that worried about any of it right now.  I figure, this baby and I will get to know each other and learn together . :-)  I just know that there is absolutely nothing that can truly prepare me for what an amazing and challenging experience all of this is going to be.  And I am SO excited to take it on!

2 comments:

  1. I completely understand...and before and after I'm a grandmother. Yikes! :-o Won't be long, babe! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe... I've started noticing that about expiration dates too! It is crazy how close we are to having A BABY!

    ReplyDelete