December 31, 2010

Who are you?

Pregnancy is a weird thing when you really think about it.  I mean, there is another human being that is living inside of me - that I am the soul life support for.  And this human being will one day {soon} be out of the womb and thrust into a foreign world.  He will grow up to have his own interests, abilities, talents, emotions, behaviors, tendencies, etc.  I find myself wondering... who is this boy that is growing inside of me?  Will he be laid back or strong-willed?  Will he be outgoing or shy?  Will he have the same passion for music that Jordan and I have?  Will he have blonde hair or... not? {sorry baby boy, but pretty sure you are most certainly going to have blue eyes}  Will he be tall like his daddy?

I love dreaming about who this baby boy is.  But at the same time - every moment I have with him is so fleeting.  I am trying my hardest to enjoy every second of this pregnancy, as badly as I want to meet him, because I know I will only be pregnant with him once.  I will only feel him kicking inside of me for another 3 months {or so}.  I am trying not to wish the days away....

But... baby boy - I am so so so very excited to meet you!!!!!

{Who will you be more like?}

{baby Jordan}

{baby Lindsy... so sorry if you get these cheeks... but I am still holding out that you have a slight possibility of getting (and keeping) that dark hair (unlike your mama).}

{baby Jordan again... :-) } 

{baby Lindsy again}

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever he ends up being like, you should put him in the overalls Jordan is wearing and the hat you are wearing... ;)

    He will be amazing: everything you hoped for and nothing you expected all bundled up into one. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a typo in my first comment... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know he will be loved beyond words!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait either! He's going to be amazing and will fill your hearts with a new kind of love that will just keep growing and growing. (BTW, are you actually getting a little sentimental like me?:-)

    ReplyDelete