December 15, 2012

a handmade christmas

I'm certain none of you are last minute shoppers.  You all probably have it all together and gifts are cutely wrapped under the tree.

Then again, you do follow my blog, so maybe we are more alike than I think?

In that case, you've barely started.

I thought I'd share some of my favorite handmade gifts from some of my favorite crafters and bloggers. Let's keep it simple.  Here's the list that you have to check out.


blossom & vine print shop
You've seen her guest post over here, and if you haven't stopped by to read her words, you really really should.  I love Aly's heart and she is one GIFTED lady as well.  She designs prints for your home.  Some are even hand drawn.  The one below is one of my favorites.  And I am a HUGE fan of scripture on my walls.




I received some skin care products from Urban City Organics after winning a giveaway on Fancy Little Things.  I hadn't heard anything of it, but was VERY pleasantly surprised at the quality of these products!  I have been using it for weeks now, and my skin has stayed moisturized even in this dry winter weather.  And all of their products are all natural with no harmful ingredients.  







Another dear blogger friend with a heart of gold.  Amy is about to pop with her second sweet babe and is still cranking out the most adorable things for her etsy shop.  Seriously, check out this Denae doll.  If I had a daughter, she would absolutely have one of these.  I gotta say I am excited that her next babe is a boy so I can see what crafty treasures she'll come up with for a boy.  





This sweet little shop is owned by my long-time friend Maggie.  Long-time as in, since 6th grade.  She is one of the craftiest people I know.  I think she can make anything.  And one of the most creative!  She has some of the funnest (funnest?) items in her shop.  I especially love the idea behind her "Box of Blooms".  A unique way to let someone know they are loved, cherished, and remembered.  I just adore it.  And who can resist a baby in a crocheted helmet?




Natalie makes the most gorgeous hand stitched hoops.  These are just perfect for any girls space.  Grown or little.  A super creative way to get truth on your walls.  I can't wait to own one of these someday.



Another multi-talented lady.  Nicole recently surprised us with some prints she designed, but I'm talking today about her funky and stylish jewelry!  Perfect for a stocking stuffer.  Or, stop by and take a look at her prints that I am eyeing for a future brothers room.  


There you have some of my faves.  Hopefully this will give you some ideas for those hard-to-find people.  Or maybe something to add to YOUR list.  In any case, you are helping to support a handmade-creating Mama and that makes the gift that much more meaningful.

I was not asked to or compensated in any way for recommending any of these products.  I just love these items and the ladies that make them!

No comments:

Post a Comment