December 10, 2012

a day in the life {plus a freebie}

Hi friends!  I am over visiting Nicole at The Tape Diaries today, giving you a snapshot of a day of my life.  It started something like this....


7:00AM.  It is Monday morning.  It's been a bit of an abnormal night.  The boys were up a lot and I actually was up with some sort of stomach virus (and I know that's all you care to hear about that).  So, on a normal Monday morning I am out of bed and ready for the day before the boys get up at 7am.  Today, however, I took my sweet time waking up and allowed the boys to tell me when they were ready.  Today, that happened to be right around 7am.  That is my sweet Isaac talking to the monitor camera.

I was debating staying home from bible study due to the rocky night before, but at the last minute we decided to make the most of our morning, go, and hope for the best. ;-)

Hop on over to The Tape Diaries to catch the rest of my day.  And to say hello!
In the meantime... I have some blog talk for you.

First of all, if you are interested in doing an Ad Swap I am more than happy to have your button on my along my sidebar with the rest of my friends!  Click on the link here or at the top of the page for further instructions, but I would love to support one another!

Second of all, you may have seen a pic on Instagram and due to popular demand I'm offering this printable today!

I know not all of you live in West Michigan, but being that it is my hometown and my picture, that's what you get. ;-)  More states/printables may be coming in the future.  If there is something you'd like to see, I'm open to suggestions.



Third of all, I hope all of you have a great Monday and week!



...

No comments:

Post a Comment