May 4, 2011

Smiles.

First things first... I've decided my blog needed a bit of a face-lift.  In all honesty, designing this thing is a fun creative outlet for me, so that is why it changes so much.  I also decided to give it a name: "Loving the little things."  Just because that is where I am at in life right now.  Jude is teaching me to take life more slowly and stop and enjoy all of these little fleeting moments.  So - I thought it was appropriate. 

In all seriousness, there is nothing like a baby to show you how fast time flies by.  This sweet boy has started showing us his love through his smiles.  SO so fun.  Today he was fussing a bit in his crib during nap-time and I went to give him his paci and in turn he gave me a HUGE grin.  Of course I had to get him up from his nap and snuggle him after that.  He is such a joy.  It is so much fun to watch him get to know the world for the first time.  I am truly cherishing all of these little moments and firsts with him. {excuse the quality of these pics and video... they were taken on my phone}



{A video of my happy boy... as you can see, I have the baby-talk down}

6 comments:

  1. That second pic of Jude is just so precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first smiles are so great. They definitely make up for the work and lack of sleep. Love Jude's smiles:). How are you feeling? Would you be up for a walk soon?

    Marguerite

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! And I love the facelift :). You are very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...love it...love him.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the pics...can't wait to see him! - and you all:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm the same way - and changed my layout again. I think I do it twice a month. ;) The video and photos are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete