October 7, 2010

Decisions decisions.

I can't even tell you how excited I am to decorate our little one's nursery.  Long before I was even pregnant, I was researching nursery ideas, looking for cute do-it-yourself ways to make a nursery comfy and stylish.  I'm not a fan of really baby-ish character nurseries or things of that nature.  But I found this website ohdeedoh.com with tons of great ideas.

I LOOOVE this color scheme if we have a girl:

I LOVE the aqua/turquoise blue mixed with the pinks and reds and yellows.  If we have a girl, this will for sure be our color scheme.

 I also plan to make most of my own bedding and I LOVE the fabric circles as decor.  I love the use of fabric to spice up the nursery.  I will probably make a lot of pillows (NOT to put in the crib) to put with the rocking chair for support and add a little cuteness.



 I LOVE the use of fabric in this room.  We have the same chair, except ours is a rocking chair.  I wish I could re-cover, but I am not feeling quite that ambitious right now.  I just love the look of this nursery though.

 Love this quilt also.  Once I know the gender (in 5 weeks!) I'll have to get moving on my baby quilt!  I still have a pre-pregnancy quilt I haven't finished, but I think the baby quilt takes precedence. 

For a boy... I like the same idea, but more of this color scheme:



Again... love the use of fabric. :-)

I can't believe that in 5 short weeks we'll know what color scheme we'll be using. :-)  I can't wait to get started!!

1 comment:

  1. I love those nursery ideas! Too fun! Love all the fabrics, too, especially the quilt. One month and you'll know which way to go! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete