June 19, 2011

Happy Daddy's Day.


There is something about seeing your husband become a father that makes you fall in love in a whole new way.  Just when you think you couldn't love a person more, parenthood increases your love a million-fold.  For the man that was already in my life, and a little man that is new in my life.


Watching Jordan get on the floor and make crazy noises and faces for our little guy is one of the most attractive things ever.  He is already an amazing father, and I can't wait to see him grow.  He has big plans for his relationship with our little guy.  From teaching him to ride a bike, to basketball camp, to reading the Narnia tales to him, to fishing and hiking, to teaching him how to be a man, love the Lord, and follow Christ.  He sets a great example.


Happy Father's Day to the man I love.  And also to my own daddy, and my dad-in-law who showed us how to do this parenting thing right.

My favorite picture of Jordan and Jude... only hours old.  Pure love.

No comments:

Post a Comment