May 5, 2010

Update.

I haven't updated in awhile... so I thought I'd share some of what's going on.  Nothing new to report as of yet.  I did meet with my *NEW* doctor last week, Dr. Edvenson, and he was very encouraging and helpful.  He said my charts look great (to which I responded... "umm... thanks??") and gave me a prescription for 2 more rounds of clomid and said if I'm not pregnant in 2 more months to go back and see him.  He said he doesn't like to give people false hope, but he feels good about our situation.  He said sometimes if you ovulate irregularly, your eggs aren't the best quality, etc, and so you can't get pregnant easily... so with clomid and ovulating regularly, things should turn around. 

I have just felt so encouraged lately.  We have shared our struggle with our small group and a couple of weeks ago they laid hands on us and prayed for us.  It was just so uplifting and I really feel the peace of God in it all. 

So - here's hoping for a January baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment