May 26, 2010

It's over.

Well, I officially miscarried today.  I'll spare you the gory details, but it is over.  I am hoping that this means that my hCG levels will go to zero SOON.  We are going to continue to TTC as soon as we can... which my doctor says is whenever I ovulate.

I have read many stories of women getting pregnant again immediately following a miscarriage.  Supposedly you are more fertile and I plan on taking advantage of that.  I have also heard more and more stories of women who miscarried their first and it kind of "reset" their whole system and they never had troubles conceiving after that.  Oh, this would be my prayer!!!!  I hope that my body just needed this to get ready to sustain a pregnancy... and that it will happen soon!  I'd love a spring 2011 baby (and actually like that idea a little bit better than a middle-of-winter baby... I was terrified of going into labor during a snow storm).

Thanks again for all your prayers.  We definitely feel them.

No comments:

Post a Comment