April 14, 2010

The Mama's have spoken... new baby projects!!

Here is a sneak peek of some of my latest projects.  I polled the facebook mama's and they told me that when it comes to bibs, long, absorbent, and SNAPS are important.  Well, here is my latest bib design.  Still cute, but longer than the other.  It has cotton, flannel, and chenille layered for extra absorbency.  It has also all been pre-washed, so it will maintain its size and structure.  The wet bag is approximately 12"x12" and is cotton with P.U.L. on the inside, which is waterproof.  Perfect for wet or dirty cloth diapers, burp cloths, and clothes.  Finally - a diaper clutch... the perfect size for a pack of wipes and 2-3 diapers.  Take a look!!  If you mama's have any suggestions, I welcome them!!

I love this fabric!!  Both are from designer Amy Butler.  Beautiful stuff!!
I also LOVE the pearl snaps. :-)

The whole gift set!!  This set was requested by my friend Danielle to give to a friend who is expecting.  I hope she likes it!


3 comments:

  1. Are you selling these?! I'd love to buy a set for when my little guy/gal arrives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean, not those specific ones (I assume you made those for your little man) but was wondering if you are taking orders!? Not that you don't have enough to do or anything :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have sold some! I'd be happy to make you some. Just let me know what you want and I'll figure out prices and give you some fabric options. You probably want to wait to know what you're having right? :-)

    ReplyDelete