November 12, 2012

Space for Joy.

As hinted to yesterday, my little space on the internet has undergone some changes.  I just want to give a little explanation of what's happening around here.

Loving the Little Things is now Space for Joy.

I made this change because I'm approaching this blog with new intention - to make it something more than just a place I post pictures of my kids every few weeks.  This is a place for me to practice my gift of writing, to work out my faith through words, and to build a community of like-minded Mamas and women.

So, why Space for Joy?

I resonate with space in this season.  Needing it.  Creating it.  Owning it.  Making room for it in my life.  Approaching life with gratitude.  Using this space to share my life.  The ins the outs, the ups the downs, the sorrows and the joy.

So, along with a change in domain and blog name, I also created a facebook page!  It is my hope that through this Facebook page, my readers can have a bit more interaction with me and other readers.  More community.  That's always a good thing.

I really love all my readers.  You all value honesty and realness just as much as I do, and I am so encouraged by every comment and follower that I gain.  It's not about me.  It's about sharing our stories, encouraging one another, and ultimately pointing toward Him.

So, there you have it!  I have big hopes and goals for my blog this next year, but this is the first step.  I promise to keep you updated as changes occur.  For now, like my facebook page, and say hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment