June 2, 2012

Baby #2 :: 36 weeks

I feel like a whale.

A whale whose body can only handle about 25 more days of carrying this wild boy in my womb.  Thank God 25 days is all I have left.

Let's cut to the chase...


I'm massive.


I'm not totally sure, but I'm PRETTY sure that I'm bigger than with Jude.  My belly button agrees with me.

So, here are the stats.

Today's date: June 2, 2012

How far along: 36 weeks

Total weight gain: 25 lbs... ish.  I've found that one day I'll be up 3 lbs and the next I'll be back down.  Wacky body.   

Size and growth of the baby: Your baby is still packing on the pounds — at the rate of about an ounce a day. He now weighs almost 6 pounds (like a crenshaw melon) and is more than 18 1/2 inches long.

Sex: Still a baby brother!

Maternity clothes: Must you ask??  Look at me!

Sleep: Ask me again when I don't have a sinus infection.  Sleep?

Best moment(s) of the week:  We got to spend some time with family the past few weeks as Jordan's brother graduated from High School {Yay Joel!} and we got to see his sister Rachel from Texas!  Pretty much as soon as we got back from that, I've been bed-ridden trying to kick a sinus infection.  Today I at least got out of the house to go to Jordan's other brother's track State Finals.  Fun fun!  

Movement: He's wild.  He particularly likes to party around 10:30pm - when I am trying to fall asleep.  

Food cravings/aversions:  I don't have as big of an appetite these days.  Not sure what that's about.  

Morning sickness: Not feeling nauseous if that is the question.
 
Symptoms: I feel like my right leg is about to crack off any minute.  That will probably happen at the same time I split in half.  
 
Labor signs:
  Braxton hicks here and there, but not daily right now.

Belly button in or out:  
 It's OUT baby.  

What I miss:  My body... of course I will forget all of these pregnancy aches and pains about .2 seconds after I meet my son.  

What I'm looking forward to:  Chiro appointment on Monday (maybe I'll get some relief?) and then an OB appointment on Wednesday.  I think sometime this week we'll pack the bags, seeing as I'll be full-term in a week {WHAT?!?@@!#)$} 


See how things were going when I was 36 weeks pregnant with Jude!


No comments:

Post a Comment