October 24, 2011

Twenty-seven.

Twenty-six is going to be hard to top.  My twenty-sixth year was one of the best of my life.  

It started with me finding out shortly after I turned 26 that we were going to be having a sweet baby boy.


We spent the rest of the year dreaming of our sweet boy, picking out his name, decorating his nursery, and praising God for this precious gift!  

Then, on March 28, my world changed more than I ever could have imagined as I met this little guy. 

Pure love.
The past 7 months have been a whirlwind.  Somewhere along the way that little baby turned into this sweet boy.


And now it is my job and hearts desire to be his mommy and raise him to glorify the Lord!  

My boys.
So, as you can see, twenty-six was pretty great.  But, as of yesterday, I have logged twenty-seven years in the books of life.  I can't wait to see what memories will be created in the next twelve months.


Happy Birthday to me!

2 comments:

  1. I saw an ultrasound picture and immediately thought you were prego again...until I read on! : ) Happy Birthday!! I hope your boys spoiled you a little!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, happy birthday! What a sweet year it's been for you. The smile on your little guy's face is so precious in that last picture!

    ReplyDelete