December 28, 2011

Merry Christmas week!

Add me to the naughty list.  So, I haven't posted about Jude's first Christmas.  I also haven't taken Jude's 9 month picture (which is today).  And I haven't told you about many other things I'm excited about... such as my Project Life scrapbooking project, updates on my being tested for Celiac Disease, my New Years resolutions, and how much my baby has become a little boy in the past month.

Sorry... but I've been hanging out with these cool cats.


B & K Beukema are in town for Christmas and since they leave for Jamaica on January 12, I've been soaking up precious time with them.  

Stay tuned.  Christmas pictures, a 9 month update, and many many other exciting posts that you will want to read and comment on are soon to come. :-)

In the meantime, I hope you are soaking up precious time with your loved ones as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment