June 16, 2010

Waiting again.

What a crazy couple of weeks it has been.  Next week Jordan and I leave for vacation... going to my Aunt and Uncle's cottage for a week... with no plans, no agenda, nothing.  WE SOOO NEED THIS.  I can't wait!!

I am also pretty sure I ovulated yesterday.  I was surprised to O this early... CD25 (or CD19 if you count from when I actually miscarried instead of started bleeding).  I am not on clomid right now and I am SHOCKED that I O'd this early on my own.  I hope it means that my body has decided to become somewhat regular.

Anyway... all that to say that we could use your prayers!!  I'd love it if we got pregnant right away... of course all I really want is a healthy baby.  I have decided that I am not going to test until after we get back from vacation, which will put me at 15 or 16dpo and I would certainly be able to get a positive test then... or I just won't test because AF will come and I will have my answer.

I am just praying for a spring baby... if we conceive this cycle that would make us due in March.  March-June would be okay with me... of course, again, these are my plans... and I just need to let it go, but I think having a time frame that I can be patient with helps me in the meantime... it helps me if I don't get pregnant this cycle to know that I can be okay with that and I still have 2-3 more months.  Of course it won't replace my January baby... nothing will.  But I am clinging to some hope. 

Thanks for your prayers!!  Praying for our March baby. :-)

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have the most fantastic time on your vacation next week and that you are just able to concentrate on relaxing and being together. B and I just got back from a nine day vacation and it was SO what we needed. Hoping the same for you!

    And, praying for a very sticky March baby for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Christine. :-) Praying for a sticky baby for you too! TTC is SOOO stressful - I'm glad you guys were able to get away, too. I am really looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete