January 18, 2009

Belated Update...

I have LOTS of pictures to post and LOTS of things to say... just not right now. :) So you will have to settle for some pictures and I'll update later. ;)

The family :)


More family... this picture is probably more accurate than the previous one. ;)


Me and my wonderful hubby. :)


Macy LOVED playing in the snow with the in-law dogs!! :)


Doggie Sandwich!


How can you resist that face?? Can you tell I'm really into my dog. ;)


My work was closed for the two weeks around Christmas and New Years... which allowed me to do some updating around the house! New black cabinets! I think some people thought I was weird painting them black, but I am VERY happy with how they turned out!



2 comments:

  1. I really like the cabinets. They turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's see, i think those would be Macy's aunt or uncle dogs, right?

    Yes, love the cabinets!

    ReplyDelete