December 21, 2008

Chasing Snowballs....

The Christmas festivities have begun! We kicked off the season with our 2nd Annual Segregation Christmas! I so look forward to our segregation nights. :) I just gotta say that these girls mean so much to me and I don't know what I would do without them! We did a $10 gift exchange and I ended up with a fancy fruit bowl and serving dish from Erin. Very cool.


We have been hit by massive amounts of snow in the past 3 days. I think we've gotten close to 2 feet and it isn't going to let up for another day!

Yes... this is my driveway and my car... and I no, I don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon.

My wonderful hubby and me. :)

My little snow dog. I had a GREAT time watching this silly little pup chase snowballs in the back yard. Haha. I had to get the camera out and document some of it. :)



I can hardly believe that Christmas is in 4 days! This past year just went by SO fast. We have been so blessed throughout this past year though... here are just a few of the reasons why (and yes, Erin... I copied this wonderful idea from your blog. Haha.)... :)
  • Another year of marriage to my wonderful husband, Jordan.
  • Starting grad school... looking forward to a career in counseling... so exciting!
  • A new job with ACCESS - the best place to work ever!
  • My pup and kitty. :) They make life so entertaining and enjoyable!
  • My sister, Krista, and Ben (finally) getting engaged!! Looking forward to 5/23/09!
  • A vacation to Gatlinburg, TN with my hubby... a great way to spend our 2 year anniversary.
  • Realizing that really living is keeping life simple and passionate... finding opportunities to make a difference in the small ways.
  • Taking my health and fitness seriously. I love running!!
  • Spending time with family... nothing tops this.
  • My friends... God has blessed us SO much with some amazing friendships.
I can't wait to see how God uses us and blesses us in this next year.

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures! I also love that you and Jordan decided to stay in West Michigan!

    Have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete